CHIRALPAK® AGP has extremely broad applicability for the separation of chiral drugs.
Basic compounds: CHIRALPAK® AGP、CHIRALPAK® CBHAcids, Non-protolytic compounds: CHIRALPAK® AGP、CHIRALPAK® HSA
- CHIRALPAK® AGP has extremely broad applicability for the separation of chiral drugs.
- The protein-based columns function entirely in the reversed-phase chromatographic mode, using buffers with low organic modifier content and at moderate pH values.
- Possibility to dynamically improve enantioseparation.
CHIRALPAK AGP® has extremely broad applicability for the separation of chiral drugs.
○The chiral selector is alpha1-acid glycoprotein (AGP). This very stable protein is immobilized onto spherical 5 micrometer silica particles.
The CHIRALPAK® AGP column separates enantiomers of an extremely broad range of drug compounds.
・Amine (primary, secondary, and tertiary)
・Acids (strong and weak)
・Nonprotolytes (amides, esters, alchohols, sulfoxides, etc.)
○The chiral selector is Cellobiohydrolase (CBH). This is a stable enzyme, which has been immobilized onto 5 micrometer spherical silica particles.
○CHIRALPAK® CBH is used for the separation of enantiomers of basic drugs from many compound classes. CHIRALPAK® CBH separates preferentially compounds containing one or more basic nitrogen's together with one or more hydrogen accepting or hydrogen donating groups (alcohol, phenol, carbonyl, amide, ether, sulphoxide, ester etc.).
○The chiral selector is human serum albumin (HSA). The protein has been immobilized onto spherical 5 micrometer particles.
○CHIRALPAK® HSA is especially suited for the separation of weak and strong acids, zwitterionic and nonprotolytic compounds.
Crown Ether Chiral Stationary Phases
CROWNPAK® CR(+) / CR(−) columns
These columns contain a chiral crown ether as a chiral selector which is a coated onto a 5μm silica support. Acidic mobile phases such as Perchloric acid pH 1 to 2, are used to operate these columns under standard conditions. Note that to shorten the retention time of hydrophobic samples, the addition of Methanol ( 15% maximum v/v) has been shown to be effective. These columns are the reference columns for achieving amino acid separations, with the advantage that the elution order of the enantiomers can be reversed when necessary ( CR(-) column gives the reversed elution order compared to CR(+) column).
- Polyssacharide-based chiral stationary phases (CSPs) are most widely used for chiral separation in the world. More than 80% of enantiomers can be separated with our polysaccharide-based chiral columns.
- We prepare various size of columns from Semi-micro to Preparative type.
- We provide 3 micron series of various type of Normal Phase chiral columns.
Immobilized columns are designed for solvent flexibility for the resolution of compounds with limited solubility, outstanding solvent tolerance and excellent separations of enantiomers.
- High efficiency separation
- Comatible with organic solvents which give higher sample solubility as mobile phase
- More possibility for successful baseline separation
- More simple work for sample separation