The new Air Sizer 200 is ideal for sieving very fine dry particles, which require efficient dispersion and desagglomeration via air jet technology (e.g. electrostatic material).
It is also the perfect instrument to quickly provide a sieve cut of powdered materials.
- Advanced air jet technology for fine particles, usable for dry material 20 µm upwards
- Adjustable nozzle speed, 5 - 55 rpm
- Extremely efficient & fast sieving times
- Sieving action keeps apertures clear
- Air flow fluidises and helps to separate sample
- Ideal for electrostatic materials
- Cyclone & industrial vacuum available as accessories
- Maintenance free
The new Sieve Shaker EFL 300 combines the best features of the EFL2 whilst incorporating modern sieve shaker technology.
The EFL 300 is still extremely robust but at the same time lightweight and more powerful than its predecessor - heavier and larger samples can now be sieved.
The sieve shaker EFL 300 is very versatile. Amplitude setting is now standard. The heavy electric motor is replaced by the electromagnetic system found in all modern sieve shakers. Its lighter form means that it can be either floor standing or even bench mounted making it suitable for both, laboratory and industrial environments. Sieving parameters are set by the remote control unit. Its functions are logical and very simple to operate.
- New electromagnetic drive
- Adjustable amplitude
- Floor or table mounted
- Suitable for wet or dry sieving
- Digital controls for easy and reliable operation via external interface
The Octagon 200CL is designed to work with Endecotts’ SieveWare, the new software for easy evaluation and documentation of the sieving process.Previous
- 'Closed Loop' total amplitude control ensures reproducible sieving
- Digital controls for easy and reliable operation
- Easy-to-use sieve clamping system
- Accepts up to 8 full height 200 mm (8") diameter sieves
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- 3D sieving motion allows for high separation efficiency and non blinding sieving action
- Full compatibility with new SieveWare evaluation and control software via RS232 Port (printed or digital protocols)
- No mechanical moving parts
- Compact & portable
An Ultrasonic Cleaner quickly and gently removes sample residues from test sieves, without damaging the mesh material.
An ultrasonic cleaner not only increases the lifetime of test sieves, it is especially recommended for small apertures. For reliable results, cleaning is recommended after each analysis.
- Specially designed for cleaning test sieves
- Suitable for general laboratory use
- Easy to operate and extremely efficient to use
Endecotts offers a range of equipment to make your sieving application easy and fast:
Wet sieving conversion kits for tests that require wet sieving. A wet sieving kit includes a top clamping plate with a Perspex cover and spray rose, watertight O-ring seals and a stainless steel receiver with drainage spout. O-ring seals may also be ordered separately.
Lids & Receivers are available for all sieve diameters Endecotts offers. Make sure to order them with your sieves if required.
Sieve brushes, specially designed for cleaning sieves with medium or large apertures (coarse bristles at one end, fine at the other).
Rubber sieve balls, used to improve the sieving of cohesive material.
Endecotts woven wire mesh sieves are the most widely used test sieves for all types of laboratory sampling and particle size analysis.
They are made with only the highest quality materials and are available in diameter sizes of 100, 200*, 300*, 400 or 450 mm as well as in 3, 8*, 12 or 18 inches.
Woven wire mesh sieves can be supplied with aperture sizes ranging from 125 mm down to 20 microns in full and half height versions.
They are available in frame materials of either stainless steel or brass (*200, 300mm and 8").
International Test Sieve Series (ISO)
American Standard Test Sieve Series (ASTM)
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 3310-1, ASTM E11 or other specifications)
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)