BioPro IEX Column
BioPro IEX Columns are for the separation of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids. BioPro IEX Columns are available in QA and SP chemistries and are based on porous (QA and SP columns) and non-porous (QF and SF columns) hydrophilic polymer beads with low nonspecific adsorption. The porous materials offer excellent binding capacity with exceptionally high efficiency. The non-porous particles offer high efficiency and exceptional resolution.
- Newly developed hydrophilic polymer beads with low nonspecific adsorption
- Effective surface structure designed to interact with biomolecules
- High theoretical plate number and symmetrical peak shape by optimal packing technology
- QA (quaternary ammonium) and SP (sulfopropyl) ion exchangers
- Ideal for analysis and laboratory-scale purification on porous type with high binding capacity and high recovery of biomolecules
- Ultra-fast analysis and high-resolution analysis on non-porous type