Cytiva Cy™3 Amidite
CyDye™ fluors combine exceptional photostability with bright and intense signals, resulting in high sensitivity and a highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10.
- Wide selection of CyDye™ fluors for protein labeling for use in ELISA & immunoprecipitation
- Labeling strategy based on protein characteristics
- Medium to high-throughput fluorescence imaging
- Ready-to-use labeled antibodies enable multiplexed assays
- Streptavidin-conjugated CyDye™ fluors for use in Flow-cytometry and In situ hybridization
- Linkage of Cy dyes allows labeled DNA to hybridize to other DNA
- DNA synthesis reagent
Amersham™ CyDye™ fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. The use of multicolor CyDye™ fluors enables multiplexing without crosstalk. In addition, the CyDye™ flours readily dissolve in aqueous buffers, which eliminates the need of organic solvents. The high purity and thorough QC testing of Amersham™ CyDye™ fluors generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content. Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor, which together with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy.