VWR®, TRUE Laboratory Bottles
Laboratory reagent bottles are made from clear Borosilicate 3.3 glass, with a pouring ring. Bottles are supplied with a polypropylene screw cap.
- Very good chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Minimal thermal expansion; high resistance to temperature changes
- Easy-to-read graduation marks
- Ideal for long term storage
Economical alternative for a wide range of laboratory applications. Round clear bottles feature graduations, and are available with DIN GL32 or GL45 thread. Standard GL-thread and cap system for proper sealing and clean pouring, Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability.