WOVEN WIRE SIEVES
Endecotts woven wire mesh sieves are the most widely used test sieves for all types of laboratory sampling and particle size analysis.
They are made with only the highest quality materials and are available in diameter sizes of 100, 200*, 300*, 400 or 450 mm as well as in 3, 8*, 12 or 18 inches.
Woven wire mesh sieves can be supplied with aperture sizes ranging from 125 mm down to 20 microns in full and half height versions.
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 3310-1, ASTM E11 or other specifications)
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)