Laboratory reagent bottles are made from clear Borosilicate 3.3 glass, with a pouring ring. Bottles are supplied with a polypropylene screw cap.
- Very good chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Minimal thermal expansion; high resistance to temperature changes
- Easy-to-read graduation marks
- Ideal for long term storage
Economical alternative for a wide range of laboratory applications. Round clear bottles feature graduations, and are available with DIN GL32 or GL45 thread. Standard GL-thread and cap system for proper sealing and clean pouring, Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability.
A complete range for high quality blood collection tubes for the pre-analytical phase of clinical diagnosis.
- Made from high quality, clear PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Environmentally acceptable, can be recycled or incinerated
- Can support mechanical stress of storage, transport, vacuum filling and processing of samples
Specifically designed to make collecting of cells from flasks easier and more effective.
- Cross-ribbed handle in ABS provides a greater rigidity and ensures a better control while scraping cells
- Thin, flexible TPE blade prevents damage to cells
- Individually wrapped
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation
- Non pyrogenic